Dogo Onsen Tsubaki-no-Yu
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
A hot spring bathhouse in Dogoyunomachi, Matsuyama City. This day-trip bathhouse was built for the opening of the 1953 National Athletic Meet. Come relax in baths fed by hot spring cisterns from a free-flowing spring that can't be had anywhere but Dogo Onsen.
- Ehime Matsuyama-shi Dogoyunomachi 19-22
- Dogo Onsen Area
- 6:30-23:00(Last entry22:30)
- open everyday (Closed for 1 Sunday on Dec.)
- [Bathing fee] Adults 400yen, Children (2-12 years old) 150yen
- Parking Lot
*Dogo Onsen parking lot. Free for 1 hour after bathing, 100yen for 30 minutes thereafter
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Not available
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Alternative to the Dogo Onsen Honkan
- This is a very satisfactory bath though not up to the level of the honkan. In any other place, this would be a premium bath. However, do note that you must bring or buy soap and shampoo (towels are...
- This is one of my favorite places in Ehime.
- This is one of my favorite places in Ehime. I enjoyed great atmosphere and great hot spring with my friends!
- Local public bath
- It is not as much famous as Dogo Onsen Honkan, but it is also a very old public bath in Dogo (the building is renovated, of course). There are less tourists, and so you can feel to be local.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.