Armor Wearing Experience
Experience Hall / Accommodation Experience (Training) Facility
This hands-on exhibit is located on the first floor of the castle tower of Matsuyama Castle in Marunouchi, Matsuyama City. Visitors can put on one of several special replica sets of armor bearing the family crests of the successive lords of Matsuyama Castle. It is also possible to take commemorative photos in the armor. There are even child-sized sets of armor, so families can enjoy experiencing wearing armor together.
- Ehime Matsuyama-shi Marunouchi 1 Tower 1F Map
- Matsuyama Area
- 9:00-16:30 (varies depending on the season)
- [Try-on fee] Free [Tenshu entrance] [Adult] 520yen [Child] 160yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Not available
- * We are currently discontinuing the experience due to measures against coronavirus.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Infant friendly
- Yes (There is no armor for infants)
- Pet friendly
- Yes (possible if you put it in a hug or a cage etc.)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.