Bathhouse with a View: Fu No Yu展望風呂 風の湯
Japan's first bathhouse with an airport view is on the fourth floor of Chubu Centrair International Airport's Sky Town. Draws include watching the planes pass by and the sunset over Ise Bay. It features a large public bath, reclining baths, a sauna, and a Jacuzzi. The fee includes rental fee for a hand towel and bath towel, so you can stop by anytime without your bathing gear. There's also a restaurant serving local Nagoya fare and a relaxation area on-site. It's great for refreshing yourself before you take off or unwinding after a long flight.
Aichi Tokoname-shi Centrair 1-1 (ChitaArea)
8:00-22:00 (Last entry is until 17:00) ¥ * 3rdWednesday is until 18:00
Review of Fu no YuTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
P.s. in case you get stuck and cannot...
- 8:00-22:00 (Last entry is until 17:00) ¥ * 3rdWednesday is until 18:00
- open everyday (Maintenance closed at 2 Nov.)
- [Bathing charge] Junior high school students and older1,030yen, Elementary School Students and above 620yen, 210yen under 6 years old.
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB)
- Not available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Aichi is a prefecture of great natural beauty with Nagoya city at its heart, a busy hub home to a labyrinth of underground shops and the 17th-century Nagoya Castle. Castles are easy to find in this history-rich prefecture, but the highlight for history buffs has to be the Museum Meiji-mura, where preserved buildings from the turn of the 20th century are displayed in all their grandeur in an outdoor museum.