Hoshino Resort Tomamu The Tower
Other Leisure Facility / Other Outdoors Facility
The Twin Towers Hotel is the famous landmark of Hoshino Resorts Tomamu. Standing in the center of Tomamu, it is quite conveniently located near a restaurant district and outdoor center. In addition to simple, practical standard rooms, they have family rooms, and Mama-rakuda rooms that have been outfitted for ease of use for families with babies, making it a popular place to stay with kids.
- Hokkaido Yufutsu-gun Shimukappumura Nakatomamu
- Parking Lot
Available (1,500 spaces)
* Total in the area
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Family trip
- We had very good times. It was very complicated to book dinner with many tourists during public holidays, but rest of things was amazing. (Maybe a room we stayed was not used for long time… ) this...
- Great skiing destination
- Stayed for 5 nights. Enough snow though it was only early season. It offered many skiing routes, many eateries, open air bath, indoor pool and many activities you and the kids could join. Its one of...
- Skiing in Tomamu
- Nice modern ski resort with good mix of runs and good places to eat. Started to snow when we arrived in early Feb which was lucky for us. There was not much crowd so was quick to get on gondola and...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.