Furano Onsen Shisai no Yu富良野温泉 紫彩の湯
This hot spring spa is located inside of Prince Hotel New Furano. The well-equipped spa’s facilities include liberating outdoor baths from which to enjoy the seasonal Hokkaido scenery, a Finnish-style old pine sauna, a relaxation area, and more.
Hokkaido Furano Nakagoryo Shinfurano Prince Hotel (Furano / Biei / TomamuArea)
[Sunday Return Bathing] 13:00-23:30 (7.Aug. Until 18:00) * The entry is 30 minutes the last entry hours.
Review of Furano Onsen ShisainoyuTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
I Loved the Sauna and the cold water pool not so easy to find in Japan.
- Hokkaido Furano Nakagoryo Shinfurano Prince Hotel [ map ]
- [Sunday Return Bathing] 13:00-23:30 (7.Aug. Until 18:00) * The entry is 30 minutes the last entry hours.
- open everyday (Nov. has maintenance close)
- Adults1,540yen, 770yen for children * Adults800yen, 500yen for children
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UC, DC, DinersClub, UC, UFJ, SAISON/PRINCECARD)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Not just a prefecture but an island of its own, Hokkaido is the most northerly prefecture and island of the Japanese archipelago. Arriving in Hokkaido, which is rural and bursting with breathtaking nature, means entering a world where vast national parks, towering mountains, and natural hot springs can be found at every turn. Come December, these natural splendors freeze over and morph into a winter wonderland.