Furano Onsen Shisai no Yu
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This hot spring spa is located inside of Prince Hotel New Furano. The well-equipped spa's facilities include liberating outdoor baths from which to enjoy the seasonal Hokkaido scenery, a Finnish-style old pine sauna, a relaxation area, and more.
- Hokkaido Furano Nakagoryo Shinfurano Prince Hotel
- Furano Area
[Sunday return bath]
* Last entry Hours is 30 minutes the end
- Maintenance closed on Nov.
- [Sunday return] Adults 1,700yen, Children (4 years old-Elementary school students) 850yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DinersClub)
- Not available
- Not available
- English Menu
- Average budget
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Hotel with onsen facilities
- Normal onsen for family members. quite spacious but no staff to pamper you. Good for those cold feet and stiff shoulders.
- Great Onsen and Rotenburo
- Best place to take care of your cold and sore bones after a hard day of skiing.I Loved the Sauna and the cold water pool not so easy to find in Japan.
- Do it
- Do it. Its expensive. Like $80-a-person expensive. But if you are staying in the hotel and you go there after dinner, you can usually negotiate two days worth of onsen for the one ticket. Try that...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.