Onneto Yu no Takiオンネトー湯の滝
This waterfall is located around 1.5 kilometers from Lake Onneto, which is among Hokkaido's three mysterious lakes. At this designated natural monument, two waterfalls flow down a 20-30 meter rock face formed from manganese, an unusual sight anywhere in the world.
Hokkaido Ashoro-gun Ashorocho Moashoro Kokuyurin (Obihiro / TokachiArea)
- Hokkaido Ashoro-gun Ashorocho Moashoro Kokuyurin [ map ]
- Free visit
- Winter Period is not allowed due to snow.
- No admission fee is required
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Other (Please consider other tourists and the natural environment per national park)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Hokkaido Main Areas
Not just a prefecture but an island of its own, Hokkaido is the most northerly prefecture and island of the Japanese archipelago. Arriving in Hokkaido, which is rural and bursting with breathtaking nature, means entering a world where vast national parks, towering mountains, and natural hot springs can be found at every turn. Come December, these natural splendors freeze over and morph into a winter wonderland.