Niseko Ekimae Onsen Kira no Yu (ニセコ駅前温泉 綺羅乃湯)
This day-trip bathing facility is located on Kira Street right in front of Niseko Station. The water type is a sodium-chloride hydrogen carbonate springs, and it is believed to be effective for nerve and muscle pain, and sensitivity to cold. You can enjoy the granite outdoor bath and Western-style large public bath, rocky outdoor bath and Japanese-style large public bath, and two large public baths that switch between being men-only and women-only on a daily basis. You can purchase local vegetables and specialty products at the shop.
Hokkaido Abuta-gun Niseko Cho Chuodori 33 (Niseko / RusutsuArea)
- 10:00-21:30(Last entry21:00)
- 2nd/4Wednesday (The next day for Public holiday), Aug.-Oct. is open everyday
- [Bathing charge] Adults500yen, Elementary School Students250yen, ChildFree
[Small bath] 1 room 1 hour 1,000yen
- Parking Lot
- Available (75spaces) ¥ * In addition to paved parking lots, gravel parking lots can also be used for parking large buses and camping cars.
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, WAON, Edy, transportation system (suica etc.), Origami Pay, Ali pay)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Not just a prefecture but an island of its own, Hokkaido is the most northerly prefecture and island of the Japanese archipelago. Arriving in Hokkaido, which is rural and bursting with breathtaking nature, means entering a world where vast national parks, towering mountains, and natural hot springs can be found at every turn. Come December, these natural splendors freeze over and morph into a winter wonderland.