Awaji Island Anime Park (Nijigen no Mori) (兵庫県立淡路島公園 アニメパーク「ニジゲンノモリ」)
"This theme park is located inside Hyogo Prefectural Awajishima Park in Kusumoto, Awaji City. With a theme of ""Cool Japan x Technology x Nature,"" you can experience different attractions and activities in a rich natural environment such as those that stick to the world of 2D anime content, and those that make use of the latest technology. You can enjoy different attractions day and night, such as the ""Night Walk Firebird"" in the dark forest at night."
Hyogo Awaji-shi Kusumoto 2425-2 Hyogo Prefectural Awajishima Park (Awaji IslandArea)
10:00-22:00(depending on the season)
Review of Nijigen no MoriTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Take the direct Naruto bus from OCAT. You can buy a ¥500 shuttle bus ticket admission to explore and...
- Hyogo Awaji-shi Kusumoto 2425-2 Hyogo Prefectural Awajishima Park [map]
- Awaji IslandArea
- 10:00-22:00(depending on the season)
- open everyday (May be Closed in the winter season. Check official site for details)
- Free admission, attraction usage fee required separately (depending on attraction)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Hyogo prefecture stretches from the north coast to the south coast on the western end of the popular Kansai region, encompassing verdant mountains, urban beaches, and fantastic historical sights. The prefecture’s main attractions lie along the south coast at Kobe, the prefectural capital, a pretty harbor city best known for its production of the renowned Kobe beef, and Himeji, the home of Himeji Castle, one of the country’s most beautifully preserved feudal castles, perched magically atop a hill.