Nikon Museum (ニコンミュージアム)
A corporate museum opened by the camera and optical equipment manufacturer Nikon to commemorate its 100th anniversary. Featuring displays on Nikon's history, products, and technologies, it's located on the 2nd floor of Shinagawa Intercity Tower C where the company has its head office. Popular with photography first timers, the Lens Laboratory lets you experiment with focusing and shutter speed. There are about 500 items on display, including lenses and cameras ranging from the company's first commercially available camera, the Nikon Model I, to DSLR models.
Tokyo Minato-ku Konan 2-15-3 Shinagawa Intercity C Building 2F (Shinagawa / Kamata / HanedaArea)
Review of Nikon MuseumTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Tokyo Minato-ku Konan 2-15-3 Shinagawa Intercity C Building 2F [map]
- 10:00-17:00(Latest entry16:30)
- Sunday, Monday, Public holiday, Hall Days closed
- Parking Lot
- Not available (Available for InterCity underground parking)
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of June 22, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The setting of countless iconic movie scenes and the inspiration for songs, poetry, and literature worldwide, Tokyo barely requires an introduction. It's hard for the kaleidoscopic neon lights, wacky pop culture, and some of the world's tallest structures not to instill excitement in any first-time visitor to Tokyo, whether you're in the very center of the hustle and bustle in Shinjuku or Shibuya or looking in from the quieter suburbs.