Whity Umeda (ホワイティうめだ)
An underground shopping mall connected directly to Umeda Station and Higashi-Umeda Station in Komatsubara-cho, Kita Ward, Osaka City. The mall first opened in 1963. Stretching north, south, and east from Umeda Station, the mall is occupied by around 190 establishments, including restaurants, fashionable apparel shops, and boutiques.
Osaka Osaka-shi Kita-ku Komatsubara Cho Umeda Underground shopping center (Kita / Osaka Station / Umeda / YodoyabashiArea)
10:00-21:00 [Food and drink] 10:00-22:00 * Some Depends on establishment
Review of Whity UmedaTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Osaka Osaka-shi Kita-ku Komatsubara Cho Umeda Underground shopping center [map]
- 10:00-21:00 [Food and drink] 10:00-22:00 * Some Depends on establishment
- Odd Monday 3rd Thursday, New Year's Day (changed for Public holidays)
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club, etc.) * Available at some stores.
- Temporary closure:Closed until May 20, 2020 (Information as of May 20, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
While Osaka prefecture is the country's second smallest prefecture, its capital, Osaka City, is the country's third-largest and arguably one of the most popular in the Kansai region thanks to its vibrant nightlife, the Osaka people's openness, and its much-loved cuisine, which has earned it the nickname "the nation's kitchen."