Atami Beach Line
A 6.1-kilometers toll road that runs along the Sagami Sea from Yugawara to Atami. It's known for delivering beautiful views of Sagami Bay and a great costline driving experience. Ticket books, which contain 100 toll passes for a discount price, are available for purchase.
- Shizuoka Pref. Atamishi Izumi 207
- Open 24 hours * In stormy weather, traffic will be closed or restricted depending on the road conditions. * Traffic will be closed or restricted to ensure the safety of the road and roadside. * Other measures necessary to ensure safety Therefore, we will close or restrict traffic. [Management office (ticket sales office)] 8:00-17:00
- open everyday
- [Toll (One way)] [Two-wheeled vehicle (125cc or more)] 310yen [Light vehicle/ordinary vehicle] 470yen [Minibus] 1,150yen [Large vehicle] 1,800yen * Toll is only for the current Friday (ETC) , Electronic toll collection, card payment is not possible) * Discount coupons are on sale at Atami Beach Line Management Office (8:00-17:00) (11 times ticket/35 times ticket for each model/60 times ticket/100 times ticket) If you make a reservation, you can settle and receive at the collection booth (17:00-8:00 the next day)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- A nicely seaside road trip by car
- It definitely recommended if you are going through this route with 2 reasons.1. Atleast you can avoid a lot of city traffic.2. It just 470 JPY which can save your 15 minutes in traffic with amazing...
- Scenic Drive
- You drive right by the ocean. It is very pretty but could be busy on weekends. Drive on weekday if possible.
- One of the best beachline drives near Tokyo
- I have lived in Japan for 20 years and grew up in California and I am fond of coastal drives. This is one of the best near Tokyo. Just avoid the Japanese holiday times because of traffic held up at...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.