This is a car ferry that connects Kanita Port in KanitaChushimiyamoto, Sotogahama Town, Higashi-Tsugaru County with the Wakinosawa Port in Motomura, WakinosawaVillage, Mutsu City. It is commonly used for tourism for connecting the Tsugaru Peninsula and the Shimokita Peninsula. One can often see wild dolphins swim along with the boats in the Mutsu Bay from mid-April to around the end of June.
Aomori Pref. Higashitsugarugunsotogahamamachi Kanitachushimiyamoto 160 (Shimokita PeninsulaArea)
4/21-11/5 operation (1 Sunday 2 round trip, 3 round trips for special period)
Review of Mutsuwan FerryTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Aomori Pref. Higashitsugarugunsotogahamamachi Kanitachushimiyamoto 160 [ map ]
- 4/21-11/5 operation (1 Sunday 2 round trip, 3 round trips for special period)
- open everyday (11/6-4/20 is closed)
- [One way] less than 4 m 8, 120 yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- ※ The address of the platform will be as follows:
[Tsugaru Peninsula side] Wakinosawa Motomura, Mutsu City, Aomori Prefecture, in the Distribution Center,
[Shimokita Peninsula Side], Higashi Tsugaru-gun, Aomori Pref.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Aomori Main Areas
Centuries-old stories of samurai at Kakunodate and the remains of millennia-old archaeological sites including the likes of Isedotai invite history buffs to delve into Aomori's fascinating history. As the most northern prefecture on the Japanese mainland, Aomori enjoys a cooler climate, which makes it a welcome escape from the southern cities for combining castles, art galleries, and summer festivals with the great outdoors.