Kinoko-en Oyama no Taisho Mushroom Picking (きのこ苑お山のたいしょう)
A farmer restaurant in Nebukawa, Odawara City. They serve char-grilled dishes including shiitake mushrooms, meals made with homemade konjac jelly, juices made from fruits from their fields, and homemade desserts. Come enjoy the beauty of the seasonal flowers blooming on the grounds, hunting for shiitake mushrooms and picking seasonal fruits, or making your own konjac jelly.
Kanagawa Pref. Odawarashi Nebukawa 657 (Hakone / Yugawara / OdawaraArea)
Review of Kinokoen OyamanotaishoTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Kanagawa Pref. Odawarashi Nebukawa 657 [map]
- Wednesday, Thursday, New Year's Holiday
* May be temporarily closed due to circumstances
- Varies depending on the season and contents
- Parking Lot
- Available Approximately 20 vehicles
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Kanagawa prefecture acts as an extension of the Tokyo metropolis that spills over into coastal towns, most notably Yokohama city, heavily populated and known for its Chinatown and seaside attractions. Just the right distance for a day trip out of Tokyo, Kanagawa is home to some of Tokyo’s most accessible beaches, including around Kamakura, best known for its Big Buddha. Visitors can also travel a little farther afield for a weekend at Hakone onsen town.