Shojiko Camping Cottage精進湖キャンピングコテージ(休業中)
This campground is on the shores of Lake Shoji, one of the Fuji Five Lakes. They have a variety of accommodations including van campsites, cottages, and villas. There are a variety of outdoor activities, including elevated deck offering a glamping site experience, and fishing along the lakeside.
Yamanashi Pref. Minamitsurugunfujikawaguchikomachi Shouji 495 (Fuji Five Lakes / Oshino / Lake YamanakaArea)
- Yamanashi Pref. Minamitsurugunfujikawaguchikomachi Shouji 495 [ map ]
- Late Mar.-Early Dec. opened, Open throughout the season
- [Cottage] From 45,000 yen per night per building
[Bangalo] From 14,000 yen per night per building (Glamping site] From 26,000 people per night 16,000 yen
[Tent site] 1,000 yen per night (reservation not possible)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension:Currently closed (information as of May 19, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Yamanashi prefecture is the proud home of one of Japan's most celebrated icons: Mount Fuji. Although the mountain straddles both Yamanashi and Shizuoka, the most breathtaking views of Fuji-san can be seen from the Fuji Five Lakes north of the mountain in Yamanashi prefecture. The plethora of outdoor activities in and around the lakes all have the benefit of the country's highest mountain as their backdrop, and we can assure you that it is an unforgettable sight.