Hagi Abugawa Onsen Fureai Kaikan (萩阿武川温泉 ふれあい会館)
This hot spring facility is in Hagi City, Yamaguchi Prefecture. It uses artisan aquifer water bubbling up from 1,000 meters underground. It's soft hot spring water that is known as beautifying spring. Located in the middle of the greenery lining the Abu River, it offers a beautiful view as you soak. There is a direct agriculture sales shop on the grounds that is popular with locals.
Yamaguchi Pref. Hagishi Kawakami 4892-1 (Hagi / NagatoArea)
10:00-21:00 (Reception until 20:30)
Review of Hagi Abugawa Onsen Fureai KaikanTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- 10:00-21:00 (Reception until 20:30)
- Tuesday(Open on public holidays)
- Adults410yen (830yen separately for Sauna), Elementary School Students200yen, Child100yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 14, 2020 (Information as of May 14, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Heading west along Japan’s largest island, Honshu, the very last prefecture you’ll reach is Yamaguchi, separated from Kyushu by a small strip of water known as the Kanmon Straits, which the far-reaching harbor city Shimonoseki looks over. With water at every turn, the seafood of Yamaguchi is an indisputable highlight, and we’re not talking just the usual fish dishes - the notorious fugu, or puffer fish, is a Japanese delicacy that was discovered in Yamaguchi prefecture, making it the best place to try it out.