Chokai Onsen Rest Center Apon Nishihama鳥海温泉保養センター あぽん西浜
This day use hot spring facility is in Akumi County, Yamagata Prefecture. The indoor baths use sodium chloride spring water, said to have high heat retention properties, and the cloudy yellow iodide ion water for their baths, constantly supplied “kakenagashi” style. There are accommodations on the grounds, and the Nishihama Beach, and campground nearby, so these guests often stop by for a bath.
Yamagata Pref. Akumigunyuzamachi Fukura Nishinohama 2-70 (Sakata / TsuruokaArea)
Review of Apon NishihamaTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Yamagata Pref. Akumigunyuzamachi Fukura Nishinohama 2-70 [ map ]
- 6:00-22:00(Latest entry21:30)
- 2nd/Apr. (Open on public holidays, subject to change)
- [Bath] Adults400yen, Elementary School Students170yen
* Saturday Sunday Public holiday is Elementary School Students Free
[Break (hall)] Adults250yen, Elementary School Students100yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 10, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Although often overlooked, Yamagata prefecture by no means lacks appeal: the Yamadera temple trail through the mountains, deliciously tender Yonezawa wagyu, and over 100 steaming hot springs, most notably Zao Onsen, await visitors. When winter comes, the snowcapped peaks become dotted with skiers by day and onsen-goers by night, while summer brings the celebration of juicy Yamagata cherries.