This day use hot spring facility is in Hijiori Onsen village. The sodium chloride carbonated spring water is said to be effective in relieving muscle soreness and joint pain. They have a high-ceilinged, large-windowed stone tub bath and the observation deck wooden tub bath, both of which offer brilliant views of the seasonal surroundings. The facility also offers health promotion and maintenance plans with advice on hot spring use and health management through hot springs.
Yamagata Pref. Mogamigunokuramura Minamiyama 451-2 (Obanazawa / Shinjo / MurayamaArea)
Review of Hijiori IdeyukanTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Yamagata Pref. Mogamigunokuramura Minamiyama 451-2 [ map ]
- 2nd/4 Tuesday (Open on public holidays), There may be days when the facility is closed.
- Adults450yen, Elementary School Students250yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Although often overlooked, Yamagata prefecture by no means lacks appeal: the Yamadera temple trail through the mountains, deliciously tender Yonezawa wagyu, and over 100 steaming hot springs, most notably Zao Onsen, await visitors. When winter comes, the snowcapped peaks become dotted with skiers by day and onsen-goers by night, while summer brings the celebration of juicy Yamagata cherries.