Fukaya Hanazono Onsen Hanayu no Mori深谷花園温泉 花湯の森
This hot spring facility is located in Fukaya City, Saitama Prefecture. A wide variety of baths can be enjoyed such as the natural outdoor hot spring erupting from 2,000 meters underground, a vase bath, lay-down bath and Japanese cypress wood bath. The spring quality is composed of sodium chloride which is said to be effective for nerve pain, muscle pain and motor paralysis. In addition to hot springs, it also has a sauna and bedrock bath.
Saitama Pref. Fukayashi Hitomi Yakushido 888 (Honjo / KumagayaArea)
Review of Fukaya Hanazono Onsen HanayunomoriTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Saitama Pref. Fukayashi Hitomi Yakushido 888 [ map ]
- Honjo / KumagayaArea
- open everyday (There may be days when the facility is closed.)
- From Adults 1080yen (from SaturdaySundayPublic holiday/Specific Sunday 1180yen)
*No admission for children under 12 years old [Chartered family bath] 2 hours (6 tatami mats/up to 4 people) 3460yen, 2 hours (8 tatami mats/up to 8 people) 4300yen
- Parking Lot
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 28, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Eclipsed by neighboring Tokyo, Saitama is often branded as the sleepy suburbs. However, look a little deeper and you'll uncover quaint towns bursting with history and crafts from the kurazukuri Edo-period clay houses of Kawagoe to the ancient tree-enveloped temples of Chichibu.