Koshigaya Municipal Children's Center Cosmos (越谷市立児童館コスモス)
This children's center is in Koshigaya City, Saitama Prefecture. The building has facilities for children from 0 to 18 years old to play in active, healthy ways. There's a toy room, a library, a group room, a planetarium, and audiovisual room, all spread over three floors, and on the roof there's an astronomical observatory, as well.
Saitama Pref. Koshigayashi Sengendaihigashi 2-9 (Koshigaya / SokaArea)
- Saitama Pref. Koshigayashi Sengendaihigashi 2-9 [map]
- Koshigaya / SokaArea
- Monday(Public holiday, substitute public holiday will be closed on the following Tuesday)
New Year's Holiday (12/29-1/3)
Temporary Days closed
- Free (Planetalium is 100yen or above for Elementary School Students)
- Parking Lot
- Available 33spaces
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until June 15, 2020 (Information as of June 15, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Eclipsed by neighboring Tokyo, Saitama is often branded as the sleepy suburbs. However, look a little deeper and you’ll uncover quaint towns bursting with history and crafts from the kurazukuri Edo-period clay houses of Kawagoe to the ancient tree-enveloped temples of Chichibu.