Saitama Municipal Youth Astronomical Museumさいたま市青少年宇宙科学館
This science hall in Urawa Ward, Saitama City, Saitama Prefecture has a planetarium attached. The main science hall offers equipment and lab facilities for elementary and middle school science courses, and also holds events such as science shows. In the planetarium, the first half of the show features guides explaining the night sky, while the second half comprises video displays.
Saitama Pref. Saitamashi Urawa-ku Komaba 2-3-45 (Kawagoe / SaitamaArea)
- Saitama Pref. Saitamashi Urawa-ku Komaba 2-3-45 [ map ]
- Mondays (Open the next working day if falls on a public holiday)
- Admission Free
- Parking Lot
- Available 18spaces
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until June 1, 2020 (Information as of June 1, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Eclipsed by neighboring Tokyo, Saitama is often branded as the sleepy suburbs. However, look a little deeper and you'll uncover quaint towns bursting with history and crafts from the kurazukuri Edo-period clay houses of Kawagoe to the ancient tree-enveloped temples of Chichibu.