Oku Oyasu Valley Oyu Onsen Abe Ryokan奥小安峡 大湯温泉 阿部旅館
This off-the-beaten-track hot spring inn and its unspoiled natural setting is about two hours by car from Furukawa Interchange. It has a long history and retains its traditional atmosphere. It's a great spot to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and get in touch with the calm of nature and the seasons. Drop by for a break and try one of their four kinds of baths. They also have a natural river bath that's open between July and September. It's a clear simple sulfur spring that wells up from the riverbed that they block to form a pool, letting you soak and take in the expanse of the great outdoors.
Akita Pref. Yuzawashi Minase Oyasuokuyama National Forest 34 (Mt. Chokai / YokoteArea)
[Stop-off hot water] 8:00-20:00
Review of Abe RyokanTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Akita Pref. Yuzawashi Minase Oyasuokuyama National Forest 34 [ map ]
- [Stop-off hot water] 8:00-20:00
- Irregular holidays
- [Staying hot water] Adults500yen, Children200yen
- Parking Lot
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 26, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Famed for its sake and samurai, Akita prefecture offers quintessential Japanese culture in a non-touristy setting. Alongside the celebrated rice paddies and historical sites of the region lies dramatic natural scenery in the form of the rugged coastline of the Oga Peninsula and the Dakigaeri Gorge, best visited in autumn, when the leaves begin to change color.