Spa Resort Sachi (小野上温泉さちのゆ)
This day-use hot springs bath resort is just a 2-minute walk from the Onogami Onsen Station. Keeping the same quality water of the former Onogami hot springs center, which drew its waters from the Onogami springs flowing from the Agatsuma River banks, this resort has been newly renovated. There is a small garden with the main bath, an outdoor bath, and a private bath in the individual rooms, creating a refined space for relaxation and healing. Containing sodium, calcium ion and mildly alkalescent, Onogami hot springs waters are gentle on the skin and thus called ‘the waters for beautiful women’. The resorts own original gel and lotion products incorporating the source waters are also sold here.
Gunma Pref. Shibukawashi Murakami 305-2 (Shibukawa / IkahoArea)
Review of Spa Resort SachiTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- 9:00-21:00(Last entry20:30)
- Monthly20Sunday (SaturdaySunday Public Holiday is the previous Sunday)
- [2 hours] Adults410yen, Children250yen (* additional depending on time)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 19, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Average budget
- [Day] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Infant friendly
- Yes (Baby bus available)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Gunma prefecture is synonymous with onsen. Natural hot spring water sources throughout the prefecture have given rise to a series of small onsen towns, each set among luscious mountains. At Kusatsu, Ikaho, and Minakami, traditional indoor and outdoor bathing experiences are served hand in hand with irresistible onsen-themed food, including steam-cooked eggs and custard pudding.