Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
A shopping mall located a five-minute walk from JR Kawasaki Station in Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture. The concept behind the mall is a place which delivers cutting-edge culture with a focus on movies and music, and which engenders romantic spaces where you can enjoy the everyday in an Italian-style atmosphere. The mall is host to a wide variety of tenants, including the CINECITTA' movie theater, the CLUB CITTA' large-scale concert hall, numerous restaurants serving Italian cuisine, cafes, accessory shops, vintage boutiques, and a futsal court.
- Kanagawa Pref. Kawasakishi Kawasaki-ku Ogawachou 4-1
- Kawasaki Area
- Depends on establishment
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 20, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Nicely lit up
- Great food, we went to an Indian here and the service and food was really good, would go back and its withing easy distance of the trains.
- Starbucks is Always the Best
- You do not need to say much about Starbucks. The whole staff is really good. Its also one of the places you can use free wi-fi in Tokyo.
- Lots of options
- This is a great spot in Kawasaki to grab a meal or just wander and look at the shops. There are lots of options to choose from, but most are not all that budget friendly. Its very close to the...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.