Shizen no Mori Family Auto Campground (自然の森ファミリーオートキャンプ場)
A campground surrounded by an abundance of natural beauty where you can escape the everyday. Here visitors can enjoy a true camping experience and take a refreshing break from the outside world. The campground has 36 auto campsites and 31 forest tent sites, and visitors can choose the area that best meets their needs. The spacious campground's facilities include four watering places, a shower building, flush toilets, and even a disaster shelter. In summer, visitors can play and fish in a mountain river or come here on a day trip to barbecue.
Osaka Toyono-gun Nosecho Yamabe 411 (Toyonaka / Takatsuki / IkedaArea)
- Osaka Toyono-gun Nosecho Yamabe 411 [map]
- Irregular holidays
- [Admission fee] Adults1030yen, child 620yen
[tent site] 2580yen
- Parking Lot
- Available 50spaces
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 6, 2020 (Information as of April 30, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
While Osaka prefecture is the country's second smallest prefecture, its capital, Osaka City, is the country’s third-largest and arguably one of the most popular in the Kansai region thanks to its vibrant nightlife, the Osaka people’s openness, and its much-loved cuisine, which has earned it the nickname "the nation’s kitchen."