Sendai Kaleidoscopes Art Museum (仙台万華鏡美術館)
"A 15-minute drive from the Sendai-minami interchange and a 20-minute drive from the Sendai-Miyagi interchange. This art museum is also located right next to the ""Matsuba"" bus stop. As its name states, this museum displays kaleidoscopes and also holds kaleidoscope making classes. The museum displays a wide array of kaleidoscopes, from huge kaleidoscopes to antique examples to kaleidoscopes made by modern artists. Some of the museum's kaleidoscopes can also be used to take pictures. The museum's short kaleidoscope making classes are fun, easy, and take just 10 to 30 minutes. The museum shop sells inexpensively priced kaleidoscopes to true kaleidoscope masterpieces."
Miyagi Sendai-shi Taihaku-ku Moniwa Matsuba 1-2 (SendaiArea)
Review of Sendai Kaleidoscope MuseumTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- 9:30-17:00(Latest entry16:30)
- open everyday
- [Admission fee]900yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DC)
* Available only for shops
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until June 18, 2020 (Information as of June 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Lying along the northeastern coast of Japan, Miyagi prefecture is home to lashings of natural parks, oysters, and hot springs. While the bustling city of Sendai offers some simple city entertainment, it’s the Matsushima islands that deserve the most attention, having boosted the prefecture’s reputation as one of Japan’s most scenic views.