Nagakute Onsen Gozarasse (長久手温泉ござらっせ)
A natural hot spring bathhouse located in Nagakute City. The bathhouse is supplied by a privately owned source spring which was dug 1,800 meters underground in bedrock. The waters of this sodium chloride spring are said to treat such ailments as nerve pain and muscle soreness. The bathhouse has to large indoor bathing areas, a Japanese style one on the first floor which also has an outdoor bath, and a Western style one on the second floor painted all in white like a cloud in the sky; which one is the men's and which the women's alternates on a weekly basis. The bathhouse rents a full array of essentials like robes and towels, making it easy to drop by emptyhanded without making any advance preparations. Facilities include a sauna, rest lounge, and restaurant to relax in after enjoying hot spring bathing.
Aichi Pref. Nagakuteshi Maeguma Shimoda 170 (Inuyama / Ichinomiya / SetoArea)
Review of Nagakute Onsen GozarasseTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Aichi Pref. Nagakuteshi Maeguma Shimoda 170 [map]
- 9:00-23:00(Last entry22:00)
- 1st Monday (Next Weekday for Public holidays)
- [Bathing fee] Adults720yen, Children (3 years old-Elementary school students) 300yen [Ganban'yoku] 410yen
- Parking Lot
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 25, 2020 (Information as of May 21, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Aichi is a prefecture of great natural beauty with Nagoya city at its heart, a busy hub home to a labyrinth of underground shops and the 17th-century Nagoya Castle. Castles are easy to find in this history-rich prefecture, but the highlight for history buffs has to be the Museum Meiji-mura, where preserved buildings from the turn of the 20th century are displayed in all their grandeur in an outdoor museum.