VIEW Hotel Heisei
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This annex of Harazuru Onsen View Hotel Heisei is located in Hakishiwa, Asakura City. It features two baths, the Nagomi no Yu and a family bath, where bathers can enjoy the scenic views offered by the baths' elevated location. Its calcium, sodium, and magnesium hydrogen carbonate hot springs are said to help with conditions such as nerve pain, muscle soreness, and joint pain. The hotel's main building, which is located next to the annex, features scenic outdoor baths, a scenic sauna, and a large public bath.
- Fukuoka Asakura Haki Shiwa 203-1
- Asakura Area
- [Sunday return bath] 12:00-15:00 (Reception)
- New Year's Day, Other Days closed
- [Sunday return bath] Adults 800yen, children 400yen
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER) * Not available for bath only
- Available (whole building OK)
- Average budget
- [Day] 5,001-10,000yen [Night] 10,000yen or more
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- In-room onsen with panoramic view
- The name of the hotel shows its major strength:Panoramic view of Chikugo Plain from the top of a small hill. Besides, the room rate is friendly:400 US$/night for a Japanese style room with in-room...
- Excellence location
- We were stay this hotel for 2 night. Room no. 506 excellence view from room. We can see the beautiful river and town from our window. Two night were include dinner and breakfast. Huge room with full...
- Pretentious and lying
- We stayed with my family in the hotel and found it horrible The hotel is expensive, the room small, and I felt abused, because of their swimming pool policysThe swimming pool was one of the key...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.