Fuji Kachoen Garden Park
This theme park is located along National Route 139 in Nebara, Fujinomiya City. It exhibits a variety of flowers including 1,200 begonias in its air-conditioned all-weather green house. It also cares for about 100 birds representing around 30 species including owls, penguins, and emus. Visitors can enjoy watching bird shows as well as feeding and interacting with the birds. The park also has a restaurant that serves items such as Fujinomiya yakisoba (a local take on fried noodles) and a shop that offers original owl merchandise and other items.
- Shizuoka Pref. Fujinomiyashi Nebara 480-1 Map
[4/1-11/30]9:00-17:00(Information desk closed16:30)
[12/1-3/31]9:00-16:00(Information desk closed15:30)
- Thursday(Open on public holidays)
[Senior (65 and over)] 880yen
[Adults(Junior high school students and older)]1,100yen
[Elementary school students]550yen
[Person with disability (presentation of handbook)]880yen
[Person with a disability attendant]880yen
[Disability Elementary school students]440yen
※15people and aboveGroup fee available
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club) * Available only at shops from Saturday
- Not available
- English Menu
Temporary suspension:Closed until May 8, 2020 (Information as of May 5, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Only small dogs can be checked in free of charge
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Surprise, surprise! KA (flowers) CHO (birds) EN-Lives Up to its Name!
- Not much of a bird-lover, I agreed to go with Hubby. KACHOEN is quite AMAZING. First, a variety of owls, with different eyebrows. Explosion of color from the flowers, begonias in hanging baskets...
- Good experience!
- This place is like a bird park, but they focus on owl. Inside there plenty of flowers too. Close encounter with owl for additional 500 yen.
- Great interactive topiary experience!
- This was a first for me! I got to put an owl on my shoulder! And feed tropical birds out of my hand! I would recommend this place to anyone, but especially to people with children. There are...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.