Tourist Ranch / Farm
Chuchan Farm is just one minute on foot from the Bokujo Iriguchi bus stop, a 20-minute drive from the Susono Interchange, and only a short distance from Fuji Safari Park and Fuji Museum. It is located at an elevation of 800 meters. In addition to watching sheep and cattle grazing, visitors can enjoy the farm shop for milk, soft ice cream, and even Genghis Khan hotpot stew.
- Shizuoka Pref. Susonoshi Suyama 2255-3108
- 10-17 (-16 for Nov.-Mar.)
Monday/Tuesday (The next day for Public holidays)
* GW, open during summer vacation
- [Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Available (80 spaces for passenger cars, 20 spaces for large buses)
- Credit Card
- Not available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.