Kirishima Kanko Hotel
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
A resort hotel located in Makizono-cho, Kirishima City, Kagoshima Prefecture. The hotel’s bathhouse has five elegantly designed baths, including an outdoor bath and large indoor bath with a view on the roof. The bathhouse is supplied by the Tonoyu Onsen, a simple hot spring with a 300-year long history. The bathhouse is also open to non-guests from 11:00 to 15:00. The hotel serves traditional kaiseki course cuisine made with fresh, nutritious ingredients based on the principle of local production for local consumption. The hotel also has a shochu cellar and sells Satsuma shochu liquors spanning 170 varieties from 104 distilleries in the prefecture that can be enjoyed as a shot on the spot. The hotel’s guest rooms span everything from Japanese style rooms to Western style rooms with beds and the facility can accommodate a wide range of travelers, from friends vacationing together to families with children.
- Kagoshima Pref. Kirishimashi Makizonochoutakachiho 3885
- Kirishima Area
- 11:00-15:00 (Reception is-14:30)
- Irregular holidays (confirmation required)
- [Bathing fee]800yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, etc.)
- Others (Available only in specified locations)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Not available
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yes (some places are impassable)
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Very nice hotel except a bit old
- I spent my first night in Kagoshima at this hotel in early December and took the package with dinner and breakfast. One of the two blocks is under repair and upgrade against earthquake. The dinner...
- Hard to beat
- Excellent service.They accomodated a vegetarian meal at the last minute, the onsen has great amenities. Highly recommended.The japanese room is very classy and the bed linens are beyond...
- Great onsen, but you can’t feel the hospitality
- Very authentic Japanese onsen hotel. I tried to email the hotel by doing some pre arrival arrangement for my family, but they never have anything online communication. Only one lady at the reception...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.