Chai Break (chai break(チャイ ブレイク) 旬の紅茶とチャイの店)
A chai and black tea cafe located a five minute walk from Kichijoji Station. The cafe serves tea in a casual atmosphere, aiming to be a part of your everyday life delighting you with everyday tea. The cafe's food menu is all homemade. Nature, ingredients, and handmade is the cafe's motto. All of the cafe's black teas are milk teas decocted in an elaborate ceremony. In addition to these milk teas richly steeped and served with plenty of sugar, the cafe also serves spiced chai and seasonal chai teas. The cafe has a different food menu for morning, lunch, and tea time for customers to enjoy.
Tokyo Musashinoshi Gotenyama 1-3-2 (Kichijoji / Shimokitazawa / NakanoArea)
Review of Chai BreakTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
The moment you entered it smelled so good, of...
- Tokyo Musashinoshi Gotenyama 1-3-2 [map]
- Tuesday (In the case of Public holiday, next business Sunday)
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
- English Menu
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yes (because there is a step at the entrance and there is no slope, help is required)
- Infant friendly
- Yes (Bring food and drink only to commercially packaged baby food)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The setting of countless iconic movie scenes and the inspiration for songs, poetry, and literature worldwide, Tokyo barely requires an introduction. It’s hard for the kaleidoscopic neon lights, wacky pop culture, and some of the world’s tallest structures not to instill excitement in any first-time visitor to Tokyo, whether you’re in the very center of the hustle and bustle in Shinjuku or Shibuya or looking in from the quieter suburbs.