Himonya Catholic Church (Salesian Fathers of Don Bosco)
A friendly-looking white catholic church dedicated to Saint Mary which was founded in the Edo period. Inside, there are beautiful white marble statues depicting the Pieta, Don Bosco, and Our Lady of Lourdes. When visiting for the first time, mention this fact at the entrance to receive an explanation of the church's rules and proper etiquette.
- Tokyo Meguro-ku Himonya 1-26-24 Map
- open everyday
- [Tour fee] Free
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Popular for celebrity weddings
- This church is popular for celebrity weddings but I have yet to find that is offers service for regular folk; maybe I am wrong but every time I pass it the church is closed. Isnt a church a kind...
- Interesting and moving
- I attended a weekday 7:00 a.m. service. The front doors to the church were locked; to enter, I walked around the church to the right of the front doors and found an open entranceway. Mass was not...
- Incredible Architecture New yet old....
- We visited on Easter Sunday and it was a beautiful setting and very modern inside. The mass was in Japanese but the priest recognized a few foreign faces and spoke his homlily in Spanish and English...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.