Nishiyama Art Museum西山美術館(休業中)
An art museum located in Nozuta-machi, Machida City, Tokyo. The museum displays works by Maurice Utrillo, Auguste Rodin, and other artists as well as examples of beautiful minerals and rocks from around the world collected by NAC Co., Ltd. founder Yoshiyuki Nishiyama. The rose quartz sphere displayed in front of the museum has been recognized by the Guinness World Records organization as the largest in the world.
Tokyo Machidashi Nodutamachi 1000 (Machida / Takao / HachiojiArea)
Review of Nishiyama Museum Kissa CornerTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Tokyo Machidashi Nodutamachi 1000 [ map ]
- Monday, Tuesday (Open for public holidays)
- [Admission fee] 1200yen, accompanied by parents only 15 years and under Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available Available only at the time of purchase such as Saturday products Available
(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UC)
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 20, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The setting of countless iconic movie scenes and the inspiration for songs, poetry, and literature worldwide, Tokyo barely requires an introduction. It's hard for the kaleidoscopic neon lights, wacky pop culture, and some of the world's tallest structures not to instill excitement in any first-time visitor to Tokyo, whether you're in the very center of the hustle and bustle in Shinjuku or Shibuya or looking in from the quieter suburbs.