Chihiro Art Museum Tokyo (ちひろ美術館・東京)
An art museum standing along Metropolitan Road 245 in Shimoshakujii, Nerima City. The museum displays works by Chihiro Iwasaki, a painter with a home and studio in Shimoshakujii known for her watercolors and picture books depicting children. The museum also holds exhibitions on related themes.
Tokyo Nerima-ku Shimoshakuji 4-7-2 (Ikebukuro / SugamoArea)
Review of Chihiro Art Museum - TokyoTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- 10:00-17:00(Latest entry16:30)
- Monday (Next Weekday in the case of Public holiday), There may be days when the facility is closed., New Year's Holiday, Closed in winter
- [Admission fee]
[High School Students and below] Free
- Parking Lot
- Available (3 spaces for passenger cars, 1 spaces for the physically challenged)
- * Opening hours are being shortened to the following to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection.
10:00-16:00 (Last admission 15:30)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The setting of countless iconic movie scenes and the inspiration for songs, poetry, and literature worldwide, Tokyo barely requires an introduction. It’s hard for the kaleidoscopic neon lights, wacky pop culture, and some of the world’s tallest structures not to instill excitement in any first-time visitor to Tokyo, whether you’re in the very center of the hustle and bustle in Shinjuku or Shibuya or looking in from the quieter suburbs.