Disney Store (Shibuya Koen-dori Store)
The Disney Store situated along Koen-dori in Shibuya. From the moment you enter through the doors in the store's cute, castle-themed entranceway, you'll find yourself transported to a dream world. In addition to Disney merchandise, the shop also conveniently sells Tokyo Disney Resort tickets and Corporate Program Coupons.
- Tokyo Shibuya-ku Udagawachou 20-15 Humax Pavilion Shibuya Koen line street Map
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, etc.)
* Business hours are subject to change.
* Sales of Tokyo Disney Resort (R) Park Tickets will be suspended from April 4, 2020 (Saturday). Please contact the store for details.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Really cool Disney Store
- The Disney Store in Shibuya is really cool with the exterior being a castle and that theme continuing inside with the spiral staircases worth a visit if in the area.
- Nice front door, usual range of Mouse-flavoured nic-nacs
- As the pointy end of the Disney merchandising machine, works well to get you to buy over-priced, mouse-ear encrusted tat. The front door is nice though, and for Mouse (not mouse- most of the...
- Cute Disney store where you can buy tickets for the park and find different Disney souvenirs.Cute shop
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.