Ajinomoto Stadium (Tokyo Stadium)味の素スタジアム(東京スタジアム)
This multipurpose sports facility located in Tokyo’s Chofu City was originally a ballpark but is now used as a venue for track and field competitions as well as large concerts. It is the home stadium of J League FC Tokyo and the Tokyo Verdy 1969 teams. The grounds are divided into a natural grass field and an artificial turf field, and can support a variety of matches. There are also restaurants and a shop that sells official FC Tokyo/Tokyo Verdy merchandise on the premises.
Tokyo Choufushi Nishimachi 376-3 (Tachikawa / Kunitachi / ChofuArea)
Depending on the event
- Tokyo Choufushi Nishimachi 376-3 [ map ]
- Depending on the event
- every Wednesday Sunday (exceptions depending on the event)
- Parking Lot
- Available (About 300spaces on the main unit, About440spaces on the north side parking lot)
*Dedicated to the parties concerned when a large event is held
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 7, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The setting of countless iconic movie scenes and the inspiration for songs, poetry, and literature worldwide, Tokyo barely requires an introduction. It's hard for the kaleidoscopic neon lights, wacky pop culture, and some of the world's tallest structures not to instill excitement in any first-time visitor to Tokyo, whether you're in the very center of the hustle and bustle in Shinjuku or Shibuya or looking in from the quieter suburbs.