Ajinomoto Stadium (Tokyo Stadium)
Stadium / Baseball Park
This multipurpose sports facility located in Tokyo’s Chofu City was originally a ballpark but is now used as a venue for track and field competitions as well as large concerts. It is the home stadium of J League FC Tokyo and the Tokyo Verdy 1969 teams. The grounds are divided into a natural grass field and an artificial turf field, and can support a variety of matches. There are also restaurants and a shop that sells official FC Tokyo/Tokyo Verdy merchandise on the premises.
- Tokyo Choufushi Nishimachi 376-3
- Eastern Tama Area
- Depends on event
- Wednesday (with exceptions depending on the event)
- Parking Lot
- Available (Main body:About 300 spaces, North side parking:About 440 spaces)
- Credit Card
- Not available
Temporary suspension:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 7, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- saw all blacks demolish Wales
- the stadium is a great venue for watching sport. it is easy to get to and to clear out after the game. the seats we had had a great view, and the beers are served at your seat. Japan did the world...
- Rugby quarter finals
- This is a very good stadium holding nearly 50,000 with good facilities, friendly staff and you get gr8 views wherever you sit with big screens at both end. The adjacent pitch made for a great fanzone...
- Very nice and modern stadium
- Very modern and quite big football stadium, Ajinomoto has been transformed a bit for the Rugby World Cup of 2019Just under 50000 capacity this stadium is very oder and you have a very good sight...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.