Mitsui Outlet Park Tama Minami Osawa三井アウトレットパーク 多摩南大沢
An outlet mall conveniently located just a two-minute walk from Minami-osawa Station on the Keio Sagamihara Line. In addition to numerous domestic and international apparel brands and select life goods stores, the mall hosts an adult cultural activities school, pet shop, cafes, and restaurants. Concerts and other events are also frequently held amidst the attractive Provence-style architecture of the grounds.
Tokyo Hachioujishi Minamiosawa 1-600 (Machida / Takao / HachiojiArea)
Review of Mitsui Outlet Park TamaminamiosawaTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Tokyo Hachioujishi Minamiosawa 1-600 [ map ]
- [Shop/Cafe] 10:00-20:00
- open everyday * Once a year, Days closed
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 20, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The setting of countless iconic movie scenes and the inspiration for songs, poetry, and literature worldwide, Tokyo barely requires an introduction. It's hard for the kaleidoscopic neon lights, wacky pop culture, and some of the world's tallest structures not to instill excitement in any first-time visitor to Tokyo, whether you're in the very center of the hustle and bustle in Shinjuku or Shibuya or looking in from the quieter suburbs.