Tokyo Tama Zoological Park東京都 多摩動物公園
This zoo opened in 1958 and is one of the largest zoos in the country with approximately 320 species of animals kept on its expansive premises. A characteristic of the zoo is its spacious exhibits that make use of the area’s abundant nature. It is famous for its Sky Walk, a 150-meter rope set up high for orangutans to cross over. The park is divided up into four zones, the Asian Zone, African Zone, Australia Zone, and Insectarium, which are all connected by a shuttle bus. The closest station is Tama-dobutsukoen Station.
Tokyo Hinoshi Hodokubo 7-1-1 (Tachikawa / Kunitachi / ChofuArea)
9:30-17:00 (Admission until 16:00)
Review of Zoo CafeTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
타마동물원 입구에서 들어가서 왼쪽에 기념품 판매점 옆에 있습니다. 약간 반지하 형식입니다.
메뉴는 다양하지는 않고 식사보다 간단한 패스트푸드 정도 입니다.
핫도그와 커피, 음료, 아이스크림 ... 동물원 안에서 먹을 수 있는 몇개 없는 식당이라서 아쉬울때 이용하셔도 될 듯 합니다.
- Tokyo Hinoshi Hodokubo 7-1-1 [ map ]
- 9:30-17:00 (Admission until 16:00)
- Wednesday (may be Open, The day following if it falls on a public holiday), New Year's Holiday
- [Admission fee] General600yen, Junior High School Students200yen, Over 65300yen, Elementary school age students and underFree
Green Sunday, Opening Anniversary Sunday, Tokyo Citizen's Sunday Free
- Parking Lot
- Not available (The parking lot uses the Charge parking lot around the garden)
- Credit Card
- Not available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Tokyo Main Areas
The setting of countless iconic movie scenes and the inspiration for songs, poetry, and literature worldwide, Tokyo barely requires an introduction. It’s hard for the kaleidoscopic neon lights, wacky pop culture, and some of the world’s tallest structures not to instill excitement in any first-time visitor to Tokyo, whether you’re in the very center of the hustle and bustle in Shinjuku or Shibuya or looking in from the quieter suburbs.