Good Job Attractionsグッジョバ!!
This is an area of the amusement park “Yomiuri Land” that borders Inagi City, Tokyo and Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture with the theme of “manufacturing,” which opened in 2016. You can enjoy 15 kinds of attractions where you can learn about the manufacturing process and knowledge in four kinds of factories including automobile, food, fashion, and stationery. There are a variety of workshops, including making your own original “Nisshin-yaki soba U.F.O.” instant noodle pack. It is a new sensation entertainment area that is enjoyable for both from children and adults.
Tokyo Inagishi Yanokuchi 4015-1 Yomiuri Land inside an amusement park (Machida / Takao / HachiojiArea)
9:00-20:00/10:00-17:00 (Subject to change depending on Holiday/time)
- Tokyo Inagishi Yanokuchi 4015-1 Yomiuri Land inside an amusement park [ map ]
- 9:00-20:00/10:00-17:00 (Subject to change depending on Holiday/time)
- Irregular holidays (Please check the HP sales calendar)
- [Admission fee one day pass] Adults 5400 yen, 4300 yen for junior and senior high school students-3 years old-Elementary School Students 3800 yen, Over 654 500 yen
- Parking Lot
- Available(2000spaces) ※1 day1500yen
- Credit Card
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Tokyo Main Areas
The setting of countless iconic movie scenes and the inspiration for songs, poetry, and literature worldwide, Tokyo barely requires an introduction. It's hard for the kaleidoscopic neon lights, wacky pop culture, and some of the world's tallest structures not to instill excitement in any first-time visitor to Tokyo, whether you're in the very center of the hustle and bustle in Shinjuku or Shibuya or looking in from the quieter suburbs.