A casual dining restaurant from Sydney, Australia. Renowned for offering the “best breakfasts in the world,” bills in fact instigated the recent breakfast boom in Japan. In addition to the shop’s signature ricotta pancakes, bills’ scrambled eggs are particularly popular. Diners can enjoy a sweeping view of Omotesando and Harajuku inside, or overlook the Omohara no Mori rooftop garden from the restaurant’s terrace. Either way, you’re sure to enjoy an extravagant breakfast.
- Tokyo Shibuya-ku Jingumae 4-30-3 Tokyu Plaza Omotesando Harajuku 7F
- 8:30-23:00(L.O. food 22:00/drinks 22:30)
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Available (Tokyu Plaza Parking Lot 42 spaces)
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
- Average budget
- [Day] 1,001-3,000yen [Night] 3,001-5,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Yes (Pet entry is possible only for the terrace seats. You need to put it in the cage because you will pass through the store to the terrace.)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Aussie Brekkie in the center of Tokyo‘s fashion epicenter
- Amazing breakfast aussie style in the heart of Tokyo‘s fashion district. Great flat white, yummy smashed avocado sourdough bread and super yummy ricotta pan-cakes. Totally recommend Billˋ...
- modern food, great views especially at night. Good service
- Found this by chance by walking up to the top to the building looking for somewhere to eat. Was quieter than usual I suspect (mid Covid19). Modern feel with modern menu. Nice service. Food was...
- Absolutely marvelous, spectacular
- Absolutely marvelous, spectacular and elevated. Two things you have to order. Signature ricotta pancakes and the wagyu beef burger. The best burger I had and the best bites in Tokyo.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.