An amusement park first opened in 1964 whose grounds straddle the city of Inagi in Tokyo and Kawasaki in Kanagawa Prefecture. In addition to amusement park staples such as roller coasters and other thrilling rides, a Ferris wheel, and go-carts; Yomiuri Land also hosts more unusual attractions, like ride’s modeled after a car factory and Nissin’s U.F.O. instant yakisoba noodles. The park is filled with other fun and interesting things to see and do, as well, including a barbecue area, summer pool, seal show, character show, and winter park illumination.
Tokyo Inagishi Yanokuchi 4015-1 [map]
- 9:00-20:00/10:00-17:00 etc.
※ It fluctuates depending on the time and Sunday, Sunday, Please refer to the official website
- Irregular holidays(Please refer to the official website)
- [One day pass] Adults (18-64 years old) 5400 yen, middle and high school students 4300 yen, 3 years old-Elementary School Students 3800 yen, Over 654500 yen
- Parking Lot
- Available(2000spaces) ※1 day1500yen
- Credit Card
- [Call Center] 044-966-1111
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Tokyo Main Areas
The setting of countless iconic movie scenes and the inspiration for songs, poetry, and literature worldwide, Tokyo barely requires an introduction. It’s hard for the kaleidoscopic neon lights, wacky pop culture, and some of the world’s tallest structures not to instill excitement in any first-time visitor to Tokyo, whether you’re in the very center of the hustle and bustle in Shinjuku or Shibuya or looking in from the quieter suburbs.