Tokyo Disney Sea東京ディズニーシー
A Disney theme park focused on the ocean located inside the Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu City, Chiba Prefecture. The park is divided into seven differently themed ports, such as one modeled after a port town and another after an ancient ruins excavation site. In addition to Mickey Mouse, characters from properties such as The Little Mermaid and Aladdin appear in the park parade and greet park visitors. The park’s attractions include not only animation-themed rides but also those modeled after live action movies such as Indiana Jones and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. At night, a fantastic and impressive water show is held on the lake in the center of the park which makes use of water screens, laser beams, pyrotechnics, and lights.
Sales Hours vary depending on Sunday. See HP for details.
Review of オープン・セサミTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Ticket InformationUpdate date：2020/09/27
- Chiba Pref. Urayasushi Maihama 1-1 [ map ]
- Sales Hours vary depending on Sunday. See HP for details.
- open everyday
- [1 Deport] Adults(Over 18)7,500yen, Middle High School Students6,500yen, 4-11 years old 4,900yen, Sinier (Over 65)6,800yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Located in Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu City, Chiba Prefecture, the image of the ocean is a Disney park. The park is divided into seven theme ports with different concepts, such as a port town and an archaeological site. For parades and greetings, not to mention Mickey Mouse. The characters include Little Mermaid and Aladdin. Some of the attractions have not only animated films but also live-action films such as Indiana Jones and 20,000 miles on the ocean. The show on Wednesday at the lake is fantastic, and you can enjoy great entertainment with Wednesday's screen, laser beam, flame, light and more.
- Temporary suspension:Closed until June 30, 2020 (Information as of June 23, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The Boso Peninsula forms the main body of Chiba prefecture, and this is where you'll find its endless warm water beaches and jagged mountains. Further inland, Narita - most famous as the home of Narita Airport - is a secret haven of tradition and history in the form of centuries-old Shinshoji Temple and quaint wooden Edo buildings. Chiba prefecture is also home to both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.