Tokyo Disney Sea東京ディズニーシー
A Disney theme park focused on the ocean located inside the Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu City, Chiba Prefecture. The park is divided into seven differently themed ports, such as one modeled after a port town and another after an ancient ruins excavation site. In addition to Mickey Mouse, characters from properties such as The Little Mermaid and Aladdin appear in the park parade and greet park visitors. The park’s attractions include not only animation-themed rides but also those modeled after live action movies such as Indiana Jones and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. At night, a fantastic and impressive water show is held on the lake in the center of the park which makes use of water screens, laser beams, pyrotechnics, and lights.
Chiba Pref. Urayasushi Maihama 1-1
Opening hours vary depending on Sunday. See website for details.
Ticket InformationUpdate date：2019/11/17
Chiba Pref. Urayasushi Maihama 1-1 [map]
- Opening hours vary depending on Sunday. See website for details.
- open everyday
- [1Derport] Adults (Over 18) 7400yen, Middle High School Students 6400yen, 4-11 years old 4800yen, Shinia (Over 65) 6700yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Located in Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu City, Chiba Prefecture, the image of the ocean is a Disney park. The park is divided into seven theme ports with different concepts, such as a port town and an archaeological site. For parades and greetings, not to mention Mickey Mouse. The characters include Little Mermaid and Aladdin. Some of the attractions have not only animated films but also live-action films such as Indiana Jones and 20,000 miles on the ocean. The show on Wednesday at the lake is fantastic, and you can enjoy great entertainment with Wednesday's screen, laser beam, flame, light and more.
- * The time when the phone is connected is 9:00-17:00.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Chiba Main Areas
The Boso Peninsula forms the main body of Chiba prefecture, and this is where you'll find its endless warm water beaches and jagged mountains. Further inland, Naritaã¼most famous as the home of Narita Airportã¼is a secret haven of tradition and history in the form of centuries-old Shinshoji Temple and quaint wooden Edo buildings. Chiba prefecture is also home to both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.