DECKS Tokyo Beach (デックス東京ビーチ)
An urban shopping mall located in Odaiba. The facility, such as its open terrace and wood deck which serves as mall’s namesake, has a boat motif. With Tokyo Bay spreading out before your eyes, here you can enjoy shopping while feeling like you are on an expensive cruise ship. The mall also has a full array of indoor entertainment facilities, such as Tokyo Joypolis and Legoland.
Tokyo Minato-ku Daiba 1-6-1 (Tsukiji / Odaiba / Bay AreaArea)
Depending on the store (see Facility home page)
Review of DECKS Tokyo Beach (Odaiba)TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Here has a many experience tenant this is extermaly rare Shopping Mall.
This area has 3more Malls but here is popular for forginer.
Truely amazing for ¥100 a game! You could spend hours in that place and a small fortune too!!
If you want a bit of...
- Depending on the store (see Facility home page)
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Others (Smoking Space Available)
- Available (Tokyo Odaiba FREE Wi-Fi)
* Pre-registration is required from the dedicated site
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Yes (Pets other than guide dogs, hearing dogs, and service dogs should be placed in a carry bag or cage that hides the face in the facility)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The setting of countless iconic movie scenes and the inspiration for songs, poetry, and literature worldwide, Tokyo barely requires an introduction. It’s hard for the kaleidoscopic neon lights, wacky pop culture, and some of the world’s tallest structures not to instill excitement in any first-time visitor to Tokyo, whether you’re in the very center of the hustle and bustle in Shinjuku or Shibuya or looking in from the quieter suburbs.