This mall filled with shops on the cutting edge of youth fashion located in the Dogenzaka area of Shibuya City is popularly known as “Marukyu.” In addition to ladies fashion and cosmetic shops, here patrons can also find stores carrying unique items created in collaboration with famous young entertainers. Restaurants can be found on the seventh floor serving authentic Italian pasta and novel desserts. Known as a mecca for young people, this popular spot has come to be a symbol of Shibuya.
Tokyo Shibuya-ku Dougenzaka 2-29-1 (Shibuya / Harajuku / OmotesandoArea)
[Shopping] 10:00-21:00 [7F/cafe Ma Maison] 10:00-22:00 [7F/Cheese and Honey] 10:00-22:00 There are stores and facilities.
Review of Shibuya 109TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Tokyo Shibuya-ku Dougenzaka 2-29-1 [map]
- [Shopping] 10:00-21:00 [7F/cafe Ma Maison] 10:00-22:00 [7F/Cheese and Honey] 10:00-22:00 There are stores and facilities.
- Parking Lot
- Affiliated parking lot Available (Fee) Tokyu Department Store Shibuya Main Store Underground Parking Lot Shibuya Solid Parking
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 20, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The setting of countless iconic movie scenes and the inspiration for songs, poetry, and literature worldwide, Tokyo barely requires an introduction. It's hard for the kaleidoscopic neon lights, wacky pop culture, and some of the world's tallest structures not to instill excitement in any first-time visitor to Tokyo, whether you're in the very center of the hustle and bustle in Shinjuku or Shibuya or looking in from the quieter suburbs.