ecute (Tokyo Station)
ecute (Tokyo Station) is a shopping mall located on the ground floor of the JR Tokyo Station building that has an impressive selection of stores not only from Tokyo but from throughout Japan. With a wide variety of confectionery products and snacks that are only available in Tokyo, or in some cases only in Tokyo Station, ecute is a great place to buy gourmet souvenir gifts from your trip to Tokyo, and is very popular both with tourists and with businesspeople returning home after a business trip to Tokyo. ecute also has a bookstore-café to kill time while waiting for a train, shops selling sundries, etc.
- Tokyo Chiyoda-ku Marunouchi 1-9-1 JR Tokyo Station Campus
- [Sweets] 8:00-22:00 (Sunday Public holidays is-21:30) [Food] 8:00-22:00 (Sunday Public holidays is-21:30) [Food Live] 8:00-22:00 (Sunday Public holidays is-21:30) [Bakery Cafe Book Cafe] 7:00-22:00 (Sunday Public holidays is-21:30) [Goods] 9:00-22:00 (Sunday Public holidays is- 21:30) * Except for some shops, there are shops with different business hours * If Sunday Public holidays is before Closed, it will be Monday-Saturday business hours.
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Wonderful collection of shops for “take away” food & treats!
- Of the many shops in Tokyo station is Keiyo Street area’s wide-variety of shops and food offerings! This area called:“excute Keiyo Street” on the Keio line has a group of food shops featuring a...
- Delicious Variety
- There is a huge variety of pastries and majority turned out to be delicious. I found the custard in Japan to be very unique and tasty - highly recommend any pastries filled with custard. Its a...
- 東京あんぱん[豆一豆]に《東京あんパンケーキ》なる [小倉餡]を[かのこ]で包んだ2重構造のあんぱんが販売されています
- 何か チョット面白い食べ物がないかと [エキュート東京]の各店舗を散策していると 東京あんぱん[豆一豆]に《東京あんパンケーキ 510円税込/個...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.