Kirishima Factory Garden (霧島ファクトリーガーデン)
This shochu manufacturing plant located in Miyakonojo City, Miyazaki Prefecture houses the “Kirinokura Museum”, which exhibits the history and culture of shochu, as well as other facilities such as “Kichisuke”, the Kirishima Foundation Memorial Hall, originally built at the time of establishment and relocated here, and the “Kirishima Shochu Shrine”. Factory inspections are available with reservations made in advance. There is also a restaurant and bakery on the grounds. Visitors can enjoy a whole day here.
Miyazaki Pref. Miyakonojoushi Shibitachou 5480 (Ebino / MiyakonojoArea)
9:00-21:00(Depending on the facility)
- Miyazaki Pref. Miyakonojoushi Shibitachou 5480 [map]
- 9:00-21:00(Depending on the facility)
- open everyday(Temporary closure may take place)
- [Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, others)
- Temporary suspension:Currently closed (information as of May 19, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
An unmissable highlight of Kyushu, Miyazaki prefecture satisfies nature lovers with its dramatic gorges cut out of rugged cliffs, leading into waterfalls and beaches of green-blue water popular among surfers. Takachiho Gorge in the north of the prefecture tells a tale of centuries-old Japanese mythology in a fantastic setting, allowing visitors to explore the waters by boat before heading up to the cave at the Awano Iwato Shrine, where the sun goddess was said to have hidden, plunging the world into darkness.