GOKURAKU ONSEN TAKUMI NO YADO
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This hot spring accommodation facility, located in Nishimorokata County, Miyazaki Prefecture, offers iron - hydrogen carbonate water that is said to be effective for muscle soreness and nerve pain. The bath, with its characteristic “stone bath” made from a large hollowed rock, offers a Japanese atmosphere where history can be felt. With reservations in advance it is possible to also use the bath for the day. The hot spring is famous and has been selected as one of the “100 Best Turbid Hot Springs in Japan”.
- Miyazaki Pref. Nishimorokataguntakaharuchou Kamamuta 7449 Map
[Weekday] 6:00-10:00/15:00-22:00 (open-air bath available)
[SaturdaySundayPublic holidays] 18:00-22:00 (open-air bath available)
- [Onsen fee] [Adults (1 time)] 450yen[Children (1 time)] 200yen[Ticket (10 tickets)] 4,000yen
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Traditional Japanese... and unique
- We stayed here for only one night. A very relaxing, traditional place to stay - when you arrive youre greeted with the most traditional, courteous welcome. Taking your shoes off etc as you enter...
- A Lovely Experience
- For 2 years I lived and worked in this area of Japan as an English teacher and never knew about this onsen. In May 2011 I had the opportunity to return for a visit and friends of mine took me here...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.