Nishimera Onsen, Karikobozu no Yu Yutato西米良温泉カリコボーズの湯 ゆたーと
This hot spring facility is located in Nishimera Village, Koyu County. The hot spring water has “sodium hydrogen carbonate” properties, and is known to promote beauty. It is also said to be effective in assisting recovering from frozen shoulders, motor paralysis, and burns. The large public bath consists of “Kawa-no-yu” with an open-air rock bath and “Hinata-no-yu”, an open-air cypress bath, which is changed every Sunday.
Miyazaki Pref. Koyugunnishimerason Murasho 260-6 (Miyazaki / AoshimaArea)
Review of Nishimera Onsen, Karikobozu no Yu YutatoTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Miyazaki Pref. Koyugunnishimerason Murasho 260-6 [ map ]
- 3rdWednesday, 1/1
- [Bathing] Adults400yen, Elementary and Junior High School Students250yen
- Parking Lot
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 10, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
An unmissable highlight of Kyushu, Miyazaki prefecture satisfies nature lovers with its dramatic gorges cut out of rugged cliffs, leading into waterfalls and beaches of green-blue water popular among surfers. Takachiho Gorge in the north of the prefecture tells a tale of centuries-old Japanese mythology in a fantastic setting, allowing visitors to explore the waters by boat before heading up to the cave at the Awano Iwato Shrine, where the sun goddess was said to have hidden, plunging the world into darkness.