Roadside Station Nango (道の駅 なんごう)
This is a roadside station in Nichinan City. Located in a central area of the Nichinan Coast Quasi-National Park, it provides tourist information regarding Miyazaki, sells special local products and also includes a restaurant. Locally grown fruit such as mango and a variety of citrus are also available for purchase. A limited number of the “mango roll”, with its mango scent, is also available. The restaurant offering a menu using Mediterranean vegetables is also popular.
Miyazaki Pref. Nichinanshi Nangouchounienami 3220-24 (NichinanArea)
Review of Michi-no-Eki NangoTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Miyazaki Pref. Nichinanshi Nangouchounienami 3220-24 [map]
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Not available
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 6, 2020 (Information as of May 1, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
An unmissable highlight of Kyushu, Miyazaki prefecture satisfies nature lovers with its dramatic gorges cut out of rugged cliffs, leading into waterfalls and beaches of green-blue water popular among surfers. Takachiho Gorge in the north of the prefecture tells a tale of centuries-old Japanese mythology in a fantastic setting, allowing visitors to explore the waters by boat before heading up to the cave at the Awano Iwato Shrine, where the sun goddess was said to have hidden, plunging the world into darkness.