Roadside Station Phoenix
Michi no Eki Road Station
This is a roadside station in Miyazaki City. Located near the Horikiri Pass on the Nichinan Coast it is a great spot to take a break while on a drive. The observation deck overlooks the wave-like rocks known as the demon's laundry rocks and the ocean. Soft serve ice cream made from Miyazaki mango, hyuganatsu citrus, ashitaba (Angelica keiskei) and other special produce are popular, and special local products are also available at the onsite store.
- Miyazaki Pref. Miyazakishi Uchiumi 381-1
- Aoshima Area
- [Product Shop] 9:00-17:00
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
Available (VISA, MasterCard)
*Available only at the product store
- Available (outdoor smoking area)
- Available(Miyazaki Free Wi-Fi)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- * Tel connects to the product building. Please contact 0985-65-2705 for the restaurant.
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 0-30 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- One the way to Nichinan.
- My stopover when I drive to nichinan. Especially if the weather is sunny you can enjoy the beauty of the Pacific Ocean.
- Good Place for Photos
- The scenery was nice and surroundings were well-maintained. A lot of couples stop by here to take pictures and have a meal. Some would buy local snacks and souvenirs. I saw people bring their mini...
- Interesting Perspective
- You get a very good view of The Devils Washboard from here. There are toilets and a shop but dont expect too much from the shopping. They do have free wifi which works well even when there is a...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.